Idhouseonline is fully aware of the importance in protecting your privacy.
To be able to address you correctly and deliver the ordered products to the correct address we will ask and safeguard the following information of you:
- Your name and contact details;
- Some personal details
- Other information that you will supply to us related to your order or interest in our products
We use your personal information in order to provide you with products and services that you have requested, to notify you of products, services and special offers that may be of interest to you (marketing) and to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations imposed on us.
To do this, we may disclose your personal information to organizations that carry out functions on our behalf. This may include suppliers of products and service providers, such as freight carriers and mailing houses.
IDhouse online does not share, sell or trade your personal information.
Access and correction:
In most cases you will be able to gain access to personal information about you held by us. Please contact us if you would like to access your personal information.
If you become aware of any errors or omissions in respect of your personal information please contact us so that we can correct your information.
Opting out of marketing:
You can opt out of receiving marketing material from us at any time by contacting us.
Storage and security:
Protecting your personal and order information is a priority at ID House online. We want you to be able to order from us with confidence.
We will take reasonable steps to keep the personal information that we hold about you secure to ensure that it is protected from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.We use a secure transaction environment. All credit card payments are processed using (EWAY,) which is a premium e-commerce payment gateway.
We use our best efforts to ensure that information received through Interiors Online website remains secure within our systems. However users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the internet.
Google Analytics & Remarketing
- IDhouse online use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you ads on sites across the Internet using Remarketing information.
- IDhouse Online and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
- IDhouse Online may use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to optimise its advertising capabilities.
Privacy concerns or complaints:
If you have concerns or would like to make a complaint regarding the treatment of your personal information by us please contact us.